WKU Career Studio
The Career Studio has moved to virtual drop-in opportunities as a result of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 virus.
Want to chat with a Career Coach? We are here and ready to help!
Choose the way you want to connect.
Use our Zoom Video Chat Waiting Room, open Monday-Friday from 9 am-4 pm.
- Click on this link: https://wku.zoom.us/j/761330360 (Download Zoom if necessary)
- Wait for a staff member to greet you!
- Please be patient in the waiting room as the Career Coach meets with students one at a time. They will keep you updated as you wait in line. Wait time is usually no longer than 10-15 minutes.
Email CareerHelp@wku.edu. You will receive a response within 24-48 business hours
Phone 270-745-3095 to chat with one of the Career Coaches, Monday-Friday from 9 am-4 pm.
- If they are meeting with another student, leave a message and you will receive a return phone call.
What happens in the Career Studio?
The Career Studio is a workspace where students can:
- drop in for a quick conversation with a trained staff member
- sit down, open a laptop, and spend time working on career tasks
Students can talk with a staff member about career issues or get feedback and assistance with resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles. Other topics addressed in the Career Studio include:
- Salary Negotiation
- Job Search and Networking Strategy
- Career Fair Prep
- Personal Statements
- Major and Career Exploration
The Career Studio is staffed by trained Peer Career Coaches and professional staff members. The goal is to help students with career issues from the first year through the first job. No appointment needed!
- For students wanting individualized help, appointments with one of the Career Coaches can be arranged by calling the ACDC at (270) 745-3095 or scheduled through Handshake.
Career Studio Location and Hours
Downing Student Union (DSU), Room 2001
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm