Walk-In: DSU, Room 2001
Bowling Green campus
The Executive Apprentice program is designed to help students build career confidence and create a portfolio worthy of a job offer or graduate school acceptance letter. The Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) is leveraging all of its resources to help up to 50 students meet this goal. Program participants receive
- Contact with employers through closed information sessions and discussions,
- Frequent mentoring from the CCPD's Career Coaches,
- Portfolio preparation,
- Personalized business cards and a padfolio,
- First access to employers at career fairs and other events,
- Networking with campus and community leaders,
- Job-shadowing experiences, and
- Professional photographs.
Interested students must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for the program:
- Committed to completing the 9-month program
- Motivated to succeed
- Available to meet 2-4 hours per week for group and individual coaching; group meetings are held most Sundays from 5-7 pm on the Bowling Green campus beginning on Sunday, October 8, 2017.
- Seniors who have earned at least 90 credit hours by August 21, 2017 and who expect to complete all educational requirements and graduate in May 2018.
If you're interested in the program and meet the above requirements, submit your application by Friday, September 29, 2017. Acceptance decisions will be made by Monday, October 2, 2017.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,