Recruiter Travel Information
Driving and Parking Directions
- Recruiters who wish to visit the WKU Advising and Career Development Center (ACDC) and learn about our services are encouraged to phone ahead (270-745-3095) to make parking arrangements.
- Parking Permit information will be emailed to you in advance of your interview date.
- Use 1605 Avenue of Champions, Bowling Green, KY 42101 for driving directions to the Diddle South Parking Lot.
- Interviews will be held in the WKU Advising and Career Development Center, Downing Student Union, Room 2001
On-Campus Dining Options
- Starbucks is one of the hottest spots on campus! Enjoy one of their famous coffee beverages, teas, pastries, or sandwiches any time throughout the day.
- Fresh Food Company is an all you can eat dining experience featuring authentic upscale foods from ‘mini-restaurants’ – American Diner, Café Roma, American Bistro, The Produce Market, Mongolian Grille and more. Our chefs are ready to serve you a changing menu of specialties including home-style comfort foods, a hand-tossed pizza, made-to-order pasta, a full salad bar, deli offerings, fresh whole fruits and daily vegetarian options just to name a few.
- Burrito Bowl offers food for the health-conscious or if you want to try food from around the world, the Burrito Bowl has you covered! From Sweet and Spicy Korean to Cajun Rice Bowls, Burrito Bowl has it all.
- Red Zone, WKU's sports themed restaurant, has something for everyone from wings, nachos and amazing queso to soups, salads and sandwiches.
- The DSU Food Court has something for everyone. Papa John's, Chick-fil-A and Steak 'n Shake are all conveniently located in the Downing Student Union.
- Subway offers a delicious variety of foot long and 6-inch sandwiches, salads and wraps that are made with a wide assortment of meats, cheeses, vegetables and toppings.
Bowling Green Dining Options