- Nursing Recruitment Job Fair
- College to Career Fair
- Architecture & Manufacturing Fair
- Gordon Ford College of Business Fair
- Ogden College S.T.E.M. Job Fair
- Health and Human Services Job Fair
- Liberal Arts Fair
KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Recruit WKU Liberal Arts Students!
The Potter College of Arts and Letters Liberal Arts Job Fair is the perfect opportunity to recruit talent educated in the liberal arts disciplines. It happens on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 1pm to 3pm CT in the Downing Student Union on WKU's Bowling Green Campus.
- Registration for this event can be found in TopperCareerLink
- Please login to TopperCareerLink here (if you do not have a TopperCareerLink account you will need to create one in order to register for events)
- Click on the "Recruiting Events" tab on the left menu bar
- Click on "Career Fairs"
- Select the event you would like to attend and click "Register"
Potter College of Arts and Letters Academic Units
Early Registration Cost is $175.00
Registration Cost is $200
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2018
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,