- Nursing Recruitment Job Fair
- College to Career Fair
- Architecture & Manufacturing Fair
- Gordon Ford College of Business Fair
- Ogden College S.T.E.M. Job Fair
- Health and Human Services Job Fair
- Liberal Arts Fair
KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Recruit WKU students from every major!
Western Kentucky University's Center for Career and Professional Development will be hosting the College to Career Job Fair on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 between 12 PM and 3 PM CST in the Downing Student Union. This event will feature students from all the majors that WKU offers. Over 500 students attended the last fall College to Career Fair.
- Location: Downing Student Union, 1906 College Heights Blvd. Bowling Green KY 42101
- Exhibitors can self select tables the day of the event.
- Parking is limited, plan to car pool. One parking space is available per company;
- Doors open for employer set up at 10:00 am Central Time
- The event will run from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Central Time
- We recommend that you bring a table cloth large enough to cover a 6 ft. x 2 ft. table
- Due to the event location, access to electrical outlets is limited.
- Registration for this event can be found in TopperCareerLink
- Please login to TopperCareerLink here (if you do not have a TopperCareerLink account you will need to create one in order to register for events)
- Click on the "Recruiting Events" tab on the left menu bar
- Click on "Career Fairs"
- Select the event you would like to attend and click "Register"
Early Registration Cost is $175
Registration Cost is $200
Registration Deadline: September 27, 2017
- Take Exit 26 off of Interstate 65. Turn toward Bowling Green onto Cemetery Road.
- Continue straight for three miles. Cemetery Road becomes Fairview Avenue. Continue going straight across 31-W Bypass. You will pass a fire station on your left. After passing the fire station, turn left at the third traffic light onto College Street (this is a one-way street).
- Stay on College Street through downtown Bowling Green and continue until you reach the top of the hill. College Street will dead-end at 15th street at a statue of Henry Hardin Cherry. Turn right onto 15th Street.
- If you don’t need to drop off materials, at the second stop sign, turn right. Drive to the stop light and turn left on to University Blvd. Please drive 1/10 of a mile and turn left into Parking Structure 2 (PS2). Park on the first floor. Give your name to the parking attendant for admission into the garage.
- If you NEED to drop off materials, at the third stop sign drive straight and immediately bear left towards the pull-off on your left. (Look for the balloons to help you find where to stop.) You can drop off materials and a staff member will take them to the registration table. We will give you driving directions to the parking structure.
- After you have parked your car, exit the parking lot on the opposite side you entered. You will be facing the Downing Student Union. Walk straight ahead, passing the flag poles, towards the Downing Student Union. Enter the building. The Job Fair is being held on the third floor. Look for balloons and signs to help guide you. If you do get lost, just ask a student for help.
Note: The distance from the parking structure to the venue is about two blocks. A rolling cart would be helpful when loading in your materials. The terrain is smooth and not hilly.
- Listing of Hotels in the Bowling Green Area
- Listing of Some Area Restaurants
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities: If you need to make special parking arrangements, please call our office at 270-745-3095 so that we can find a way to make your campus visit a pleasant one.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,