- Business Graduate Job Fair
- Part-Time Job Fair
- Nursing Recruitment Job Fair
- College to Career Fair
- School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Physical Therapy Recruitment Fair
- Gordon Ford College of Business Fair
- Ogden College S.T.E.M. Job Fair
- Health and Human Services Job Fair
- Liberal Arts Fair
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Recruit WKU students from every major!
Western Kentucky University's Center for Career and Professional Development will be hosting the College to Career Job Fair on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 between 12 PM and 3 PM CST in the Downing Student Union. This event will feature students from all the majors that WKU offers.
- Location: Downing Student Union, 1906 College Heights Blvd. Bowling Green KY 42101
- Exhibitors can self select tables the day of the event.
- Parking is limited, plan to car pool. One parking space is available per company;
- Doors open for employer set up at 10:00 am Central Time
- The event will run from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Central Time
- We recommend that you bring a table cloth large enough to cover a 6 ft. x 2 ft. table
- Due to the event location, access to electrical outlets is limited.
Please login to Handshake to register for this event.
If you have a Handshake account, please login and select Western Kentucky University as a school where you would like to recruit. Your organization will be approved shortly after! You will then be able to register for this event under the fairs tab on the left side of your screen.
If you do not have a Handshake account, please use this link to create a free account. Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Your organization will be approved shortly after! You will then be able to register for this event under the fairs tab on the left side of your screen.
Please contact Rachel Jones at email@example.com or 270-745-3095 if you have questions about this event.
Registration Cost is $200
Registration Deadline: September 27, 2017
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,