- Recreation, Sport & Tourism Job Fair
- College of Business Job Fair
- Ogden College S.T.E.M. Job Fair
- Nursing Recruitment Job Fair
- Spring Job Fair
- Athletics Job Fair
KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Marketing Your Organization
Today's college students are brand aware. They are drawn towards that which is familiar.
Building your campus brand will pay off in several ways and can be done inexpensively.
- Host an information session, giving a 30-60 minute presentation about career and internship opportunities in your organization
- Advertise your part-time, full-time and internship opportunities in CareerLink, where WKU students and alumni can see them
- Participate in career and job fairs; even if you are not hiring, students can learn about the organization
- Volunteer to conduct mock interviews; this gives you a chance to meet the students and they can learn about your company
- Hold a networking event on campus, giving students a chance to practice this critical skill while you meet them in an informal setting
The Center for Career and Professional Development is here to help you recruit our talented students and alumni. Building your campus brand will help students become interested in becoming part of your organization.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,