- Recreation, Sport & Tourism Job Fair
- College of Business Job Fair
- Ogden College S.T.E.M. Job Fair
- Nursing Recruitment Job Fair
- Spring Job Fair
- Athletics Job Fair
KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Are You a WKU Alumnus? Are You an Employer?
WKU alumni are often looking for ways to contribute to the growth of the University. If you are looking to make a difference, then consider hiring an intern, recent graduate or alumni for a position in your organization.
Not in a position to make hiring decisions? Not a problem. If you are aware of job or internship opportunities in your organization, just let The Center for Career and Professional Development know.
Sharing job or internship information is easy:
- Email the details to EmployerRelations@wku.edu
- Phone us at (270) 745-3095
- Once connected with the Employer Relations Team, you may be able to acquire access to CareerLink, WKU's student employment portal.
- Explore our Job Fair events, branding opportunities, and other recruitment services
We'll take the job lead, follow up with the organization, post the position and advertise it to the students and alumni who match the hiring criteria. YOU could be the Hilltopper that makes a difference in the life of a current student!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,