The following graduate programs are available at the Gordon Ford College of Business.
Three options are available:
- Full-time Accelerated: one-year, on-campus, Graduate Assistantship opportunities, team-based, real-world projects
- Online: Full or part-time; rated a "Best Buy"
- Professional: Weekends, two years, International trip, team-based, on-campus
CONTACT: Dr. Bob Hatfield, 270-745-6581, email@example.com
WKU MA in Applied Economics
- One-year, on-campus, Graduate Assistantship opportunities
- Emphasis on employable, applied skills
- Opportunity to work on regional applied research in WKU Center for Applied Ecnomics
- Flexible coursework to match student interest
CONTACT: Dr. Brian Goff, 270-745-3855, firstname.lastname@example.org
WKU MAcc- Masters in Accountancy
- 30 credit hours, on-campus, Graduate Assistantship opportunities
- For students who hold an undergraduate degree in accounting, any are of study and who desire a graduate degree in accounting
- Depending on the student's background, additional courses may be required to prepare the student for graduate accounting
CONTACT: Sheri Henson, 270-745-5382, email@example.com
The Gordon Ford College of Business and the Accountancy program are both accredited by AACSB.