Center for Applied Data Analytics
Proposed Mission Statement
The mission of the Gordon Ford College of Business Center for Applied Analytics is
to advance the
science and practice of business analytics by bringing together professional and community-based
constituents, faculty, and students; to promote economic development, collaborative
outreach, and education in the areas of applied analytics.
- Enhance the economic impact to the geographic area served by Western Kentucky University
by analyzing customer, production, operational, and market data to improve decision
making and enhance the quality of their company's products and services.
- Assist users in migrating, combining and analyzing data.
- Train students and business professionals to leverage appropriate technologies and
best practices used
in data analytics.
- Provide our students with real-world experience and internships which promote potential
- Serves as a central facility to bring together expertise from a wide variety of disciplines.
The Gordon Ford College of Business is a top business school with dual AACSB accreditation
in both business and accounting programs
Connect With Us