Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The Gordon Ford College of Business requires students to meet admission requirements including a minimum overall 2.5 GPA and a 2.5 GPA in major admission courses.
Please contact the office of Undergraduate Student Services for more specific information:
Business Tool Courses
- ACCT 200 - Financial Accounting
- ACCT 201 - Managerial Accounting
- CIS 141 - Basic Computer Literacy
- COMM 145 - Fundamentals of Communication & Public Speaking
- ECON 202 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 203 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 206 - Statistics
- MATH 123 - College Algebra (or higher)
Additional Information for Accounting majors
- Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and must have completed ACCT 200 and ACCT 201 with a grade of "B" or higher in each course.
- Accounting majors must earn a grade of "B" or better in ACCT 200 and 201. Accounting majors must earn a grade of "C" or better in ACCT 300, 301, 303, 310, and 312 and other courses that are prerequisites for succeeding courses.