Western Kentucky University has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your refund and payroll funds. All refunds and payroll funds are disbursed into the account of your choice.*
For questions about the BankMobile, please contact the WKU Refund and Collections Office at (270) 745-5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, just choose the best option that fits you.
To get started:
- Go to: my.wku.edu
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click “BankMobile” located under “Campus Information”
- This will redirect you to BankMobile’s webpage
- Complete the onscreen instructions by setting up a profile
- Select one of the two refund preferences
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT (This option would deposit your funds into your personal checking or savings account.Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.)
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT (This option would open (upon identity verification) a new checking account with BankMobile and your funds would be deposited into that account, money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.)
If you have ever selected a refund preference in the past, you will automatically be directed to BankMobile where you can log in using your BankMobile login and password. If you cannot remember your password or the email you used when you initially set up your account, you can click the Forgot Login information link and answer the appropriate questions.
If you continue to have issues, you will need to contact BankMobile directly with any questions. BankMobile’s number is (866) 730-4695.
NOTE: The university will NOT issue residual/refund checks, so you MUST choose an option for receiving any refund due to you*. The funds are sent from the university to BankMobile who then disburses the refunds according to the choice a student has made during the selection process.
To view our required disclosures and contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.
*exclusions may apply.