Cost of Attendance
Tuition & Fees, Course Fees,
Other Expenses, Cost Sheet
Payment Due Dates
Make a Payment Online
Make a Partial Payment Online
International Wire Transfers
Pay with your WKU Debit Card
Refund Schedule, Refund Method,
Changes Effective Spring 2016
Tuition Management Systems, WKU Debit Card, TopNet
Registrar, Financial Aid, Scholarships, Student Employment, Veterans Affairs, Housing, Dining Services, Student ID Center, Bookstore, Transportation
Making a payment using the WKU Debit Card is simple and there are no additional charges!
1. Log on to your Higher One Account at https://wkudebitcard.higheroneaccount.com/
- Select the "One Account" tab located in the top left hand corner of the page.
- Select "Account Statement"
- Write down your Higher One Account number and the routing number.
2. Log on to TopNet
- Select "Student Services"
- Select "Pay Tuition and Fees"
- Select "Make an EFT Payment" This will prompt you for your Higher One Account number and routing number.
- Make sure to write down your confirmation number.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,