Skip to main content
Skip to main content

BankMobile - Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


I have forgotten my PIN for my BankMobile Vibe account. What do I need to do?

The student will need to log on and go to Password/PIN under the profile menu. They will need their card number and must be able to provide some personal information. Then the student will be able to choose a new PIN.

I have forgotten my password for my BankMobile Vibe account. What do I need to do?

The student will need to click on “reset password” on the website and enter any requested information.

My wallet was stolen. How can I get a new BankMobile Vibe card and have a hold placed on the current one?

You will need to contact BankMobile Disbursement at (866) 730-4695 and let them know of the issue. They will be able to help you obtain a new card.

I got an email saying I am getting a refund. I never got a refund selection kit, what do I need to do?

We can order a new refund selection kit for you in our office. It will arrive in 5-7 business days in a bright green envelope, Once you receive the refund selection kit, go to and select your refund preference.

How can I get the money on my BankMobile Vibe account placed into my personal bank account?

You can set up a wire transfer, which has a $25 fee, or you can go to Transfers/Payments and Online Bill Pay and choose to have a one-time check issued to you for the amount available in your  account. A third option would be to withdraw cash from an Allpoint ATM and deposit the money into your account.

How do I get cash from my BankMobile Vibe account without a fee?

You can visit any of the 55,000 Allpoint ATM’s nationwide, which will not charge a fee. You can find more information regarding Allpoint ATM's at

I just received my refund and online it shows I have a balance.  However, when I try to withdraw money, it says I don’t have sufficient funds, even though I should.  What do I need to do?

You will need to contact BankMobile Disbursements at (866) 730-4695.

I received an email stating that I needed to verify my identity. What does this mean?

BankMobile Disbursements needs additional documentation to verify your identity.

Can I get checks for my BankMobile Vibe account?

Yes, you can order checks online and have them delivered to your address.  Under the “Customer Service” tab, select “Order Checks.”

How can I deposit money into my BankMobile Vibe account?

  • Direct deposit your paycheck

  • Transfer money from a third party account

  • Wire transfer money from a third party account

  • Deposit checks and money orders directly through the mail (See Below)

  • Send funds with a Western Union-Direct to Bank transfer

  • Deposit checks with your smartphone using EasyDeposit Mobile

  • Reload @ the Register to deposit cash. Retailers charge a convenience fee of $4.95 or less

Why is my paycheck not deposited into my ACH account on payday?

It is possible that you entered your ACH information incorrectly. It is important that you double check your account and routing numbers before submitted the information to BankMobile Disbursements.

How do I find out what account and routing numbers I entered?

You will need to contact BankMobile Disbursements. They will be able to put in a request for this information. You will be notified by email when the information is available online. Once you receive the email, you may locate the account and routing numbers you entered by accessing Easy Help on the website.

What happens if my money was deposited into the wrong account at my bank?

After 5 business days, BankMobile Disbursements can provide you with the tracking number to your ACH file. This way, you can provide your bank with this information. If they are able to locate the funds in the wrong account, it will be between the student and the bank to work out the correction. The student will also need to submit new ACH information to prevent any issues with the next payroll.

What happens to my money if it isn’t deposited into my account on payday and the bank doesn’t think it was deposited into the wrong account?

After 5 business days the money will be returned to BankMobile Disbursements if it is not deposited by the bank. Once it is returned to BankMobile Disbursements, the student’s preference will be reset and an email will be sent prompting the student to choose a payroll preference. The student will then need to submit new ACH information to BankMobile Disbursements with the correct account and routing numbers.

Can my refund preference and payroll preference be set up to go into two different bank accounts?

Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. You may choose to have one preference set up to the BankMobile Vibe and the other to an ACH bank account, but not 2 different bank accounts.

Why does the BankMobile Vibe Card have the MasterCard Debit logo on it?

If you choose to open the BankMobile Vibe account, you will be mailed a debit card.  With the MasterCard Debit logo on it, you can use the card wherever MasterCard Debit is accepted.  The card is NOT a credit card.  It is a DEBIT card. To learn how to use your BankMobile Vibe card for free, visit the BankMobile Disbursements website for additional information.

I am an international student and I have not received a Refund Selection Kit.

The Refund Selection Kit cannot be mailed to an address outside the U.S. If you do not have a local address on file and have not received your Refund Selection Kit, please contact the Card and Collections Office at (270) 745-5551.

I am a staff member (or faculty) and I received a Refund Selection Kit. Do I need to select my refund preference?

Yes. Faculty and staff registered for a credit course will receive a Refund Selection Kit in the event they receive a reimbursement in their role as a student.

What if I change my address?

After you receive your Refund Selection Kit and select a preference, any subsequent address change will need to be made both at WKU and at BankMobile Disbursements. Address changes can be made by logging into Topnet, Selecting Personal Information, and updating address and phone information. Allow two business days for the updated address to appear in TopNet. Changes to your BankMobile Vibe Account can be made by logging into the BankMobile Disbursements website. Go to the Profile tab and then select Address & Phone.

What if I have not received my Refund Selection Kit? How do I order a replacement kit?

The Refund Selection Kit is mailed to the current address on file with the university. Please contact the Card and Collections Office if your initial refund selection kit was sent to the wrong address.

Active cardholders can order a replacement card by logging into their account profile. Under the “Profile” tab, select “Card Status” and then follow the prompts to order your new card. Active cardholders may also contact BankMobile Disbursements Customer Service at (866) 730-4695.

What if I have additional questions?

Answers to other questions will be addressed through email at Questions can also be addressed by phone at (270) 745-5551.



Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 6/17/16