Payment Options for Collection Accounts
The Collections Office can offer up to a 12 month repayment period. You must contact our office to set up an official payment agreement. All payment agreements must be signed and returned to the WKU Collections Office. IMPORTANT NOTE: Accounts with recent payments will still be subject to further collection efforts unless an official agreement is on file with the WKU Collections Office.
Calculate your payment amount by clicking here.
- You will need to know your total balance due, the total of any lump sum payments you plan to make, and the total number of months (between 2 to 12 months) for your payment arrangement.
Payment options that have worked for other debtors in the past are listed below:
- Setting up a 12 month payment agreement prior to account going to DOR
- Paying in full with a credit card
- Securing a personal loan from a bank or credit union
- Obtaining a funds from a friend or family member
Please send payments for payment agreements and accounts with the WKU Collection Office to:
Western Kentucky University
PO Box 718
Wexford, PA 15090
You may contact ECSI for additional payment information:
Live Chat Available
By Phone: 888-549-3274
This information is only for accounts not currently with the Kentucky Department of Revenue. If your account is currently with DOR for collections, you must contact them directly at (502) 564-4921 ext. 5368. Once your account is with DOR, it will remain there until paid in full.