Professional development programs can transform your workforce
The key to a successful business is a highly skilled, knowledge-driven work force. To stay competitive WKU offers a variety of classes through its Career & Workforce Development designed to keep professionals at the forefront of their fields.
Below are links to programs that can provide your workforce with the training and continuing education opportunities needed to keep up with the competition.
- Cohort Programs designed to fit the needs of your business
- Career and Workforce Development meets the needs of each employee.
- Continuing & Professional Development offers noncredit classes to allow you to grow in your chosen profession.
- Distance Learning allows you to learn anywhere
- Lifelong Learning provides learning opportunities for every age group and a variety of interests.