SAS Predictive and Visual Analytics Workshops
|Author: Haley Rinehart|
Date: Monday, November 24th, 2014
|Return to Archive|
The Center for Faculty Development and Information Systems Department will be hosting a series of workshops in January focused on predictive and visual analytics using SAS. Experts from SAS will be visiting WKU over a three day period in January to teach these workshops. These workshops are free to participants and prior knowledge of SAS is not required.
However, we will be offering a SAS overview on Thursday, January 15 from 9:00am-12:00pm (Grise 236) should anyone wish to learn more about SAS and the SAS interface before participating in the formal workshops.
Details are contained in a flyer that can be found here.
If you are interested in participating in one or more of these workshops – you must register using our professional development events registration system atwww.wku.edu/pdevents. Each individual workshop will be limited to 25 participants. An overview of these workshops is provided below.
- Overview of SAS: Thursday, January 15 from 9-12 (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 1: Tuesday, January 20 from 8:00-4:00 - SAS University Edition (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 2: Wednesday, January 21 from 8:00-4:00 - SAS Visual Analytics (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 3: Thursday, January 22 from 8:00-4:00 – SAS Visual Statistics (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 4 (two days): Tuesday, January 20 & Wednesday January 21 from 8:00-4:00 - Predictive Modeling Using Enterprise Miner (Grise 135; please note – if you participate in this workshop, you will not be able to attend Workshop # 1 or Workshop # 2 as these run concurrently).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Associate Professor of Sociology
Executive Director, Center for Faculty Development
Western Kentucky University
SAS Workshops in January 2015
100th Annual Meeting of the KY Academy of Science will be held on November 14-16, 2014.
34th Annual Mathematics Symposium to be held October 10-11, 2014.
The 12th Annual UT-ORNL-KBRIN Bioinformatics Summit will be held March 22-24.
The UT-ORNL-KBRIN Bioinformatics Summit will be held March 30-April 1, 2012.
The Computational Data Analytics Research Group (CDAG) at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) has multiple openings for Graduate Interns in the field of Data Analytics Research.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,