- Online leader training consisting of five self-paced modules
- On-site training available (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more pricing information)
You can begin implementing Bingocize® for as little as $30/month, and it’s definitely a fun way to bring exercise and important health information to older adults. Here is the cost breakdown:
- Licensing cost: A 2-year license fee is $250.00 per organization, per county. This allows the licensed organization to use the program in an unlimited number of facilities within one county. If the organization plans to use the program in more than one county, an additional license is required for each additional county. For example, an organization purchasing a license for 3 counties would pay $750 for the licensing fee.
- Training cost: Online training is $150.00 per person. At least one person must be trained as a leader to implement Bingocize® in your organization. Groups of more than 20 participants require two trained leaders. Renewal of training is required after 2 years (cost is $75.00 for renewal); training includes online access to targeted educational and marketing materials for participants, as well as a manual for leaders.
- Equipment cost: “Bingocize® in a Box” is $250 (plus shipping and handling). The durable and reusable box contains equipment for up to 20 participants (purchase of at least one box is required with a license, but we suggest purchasing a box for each leader to take to the sites they serve). The box Includes resistance bands, therapy balls, an official Bingocize® t-shirt for one leader, and a leader's training manual.
- Optional Add-Ons:
- A Mobile App: The Bingocize® app is available as a great add-on option for a flat fee of $350 and can be used in any counties the organization has licensed. This adds a fun, interactive technology component to the original game for facilities that are more technology savvy, while the original game may still be more appropriate in other facilities.
- Prizes: We now offer optional curriculum reinforcement packages that can be used as prizes to award to winners during Bingocize® play. Three cost levels are available: $100, $200, and $300. The $100 level contains roughly 40 small-medium size prizes, and the $300 level contains roughly 90 prizes ranging from small-large prizes.
- Apparel: We also encourage facilities to consider purchasing Bingocize® licensed apparel for leaders, and also as prizes for participants. The black t-shirt and polo are designed for leaders, and the white t-shirt, which says “I’m a Bingocizer™ ” on the back, makes a great shirt for participants to win, as do the hats and beanies we offer.
- To begin your purchase, email email@example.com to obtain quote and order form.