Undergraduate Retention is a retention initiative for students who have had two consecutive semesters with a GPA below 2.0. These students have been academically dismissed from WKU, appealed the dismissal, and granted one last semester to show academic progress. To be eligible for continued enrollment, these students must achieve a 2.0 GPA during the semester for which the student was allowed to return.
Students agree to:
- Attend BEP Workshops to plan for the semester and to improve academic skills to make
them better students.
- Workshop #1 (part A and part B) must be completed by March 19, 2015.
- Workshop #2 (part A and part B) must be completed by April 30, 2015.
- Complete MAP-Works® Spring Transition Survey.
- Survey is emailed to your Toppermail at the end of the third week of the semester.
- Compose a reflection paper detailing the overall BEP experience. This paper is due at the end of workshop #2.
- Allow parents/guardians to inquire about their academic progress, grades, attendance, etc.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,