How to Change Your Major to Business Data Analytics?
Understandably, many times students need to change their major, minor, or concentrations. If that does occur, students need to fill out the "Change of Major" form.
The Change of Major form is available to students in TopNet under the "Student Services/Student Records" menu item. All students may utilize this form except:
- Graduate students
- Undergraduate students with a degree program on file. These students will be directed to the Office of the Registrar to discuss the steps for changing a program of student after the degree program has been filed.
- Undergraduate students pursuing more than two majors will be directed to the Academic Advising & Retention Center.
Students who have questions regarding this form should feel free to contact:
- by emailing the Academic Advising & Retention Center;
- or by calling (270) 745-5065 to speak with an advisor;
- or by visiting the Academic Advising & Retention Center (located within the Downing Student Union (DSU) Annex 330).
Western Kentucky University
Department of Information Systems
1906 College Heights Blvd, #21058
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1058