The Baker Arboretum
P.O. Box One
Bowling Green, KY 42102
THE BAKER ARBORETUM IS OPEN:
APRIL 1 - OCTOBER 31 (CST) 10:00 AM TO 5:00 PM,
NOVEMBER 1 THROUGH MARCH 31, 10:00AM TO 4:00PM.
THE DOWNING MUSEUM IS OPEN:
TUESDAY - FRIDAY, (CST) 11:00 AM TO 4:00PM
SATURDAY, 12:00PM to 4:00PM.
THE BAKER ARBORETUM AND THE DOWNING MUSEUM
- Open to the public Tuesday - Saturday.
- Closed on Sunday, Monday and National Holidays*. *check the Calendar for specific holiday closings.
- In case of inclement weather, closed if the warren county schools are closed. For more information visit The Polar Report at WBKO.
- Admission is free.
- For guided tours of the arboretum, submit a Reservation Form>>at least one week in advance.
- The terrain is hilly and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a tobacco free campus.
- Please leave flowers, plants, containers and plant labels in place for everyone to enjoy.
- Please refrain from bringing pets, food and drinks.
- The campus is not available for private rental (weddings, parties, etc.)
Guests are invited to take outdoor photographs and videos for personal use.
Commercial photographers are required to complete and submit a Photography Shoot Permit Form.
- Please note that tripods, props, stands, etc. are not permitted.
- Photographers are not allowed to block pathways, or visitor access to any area of the arboretum. Respect the privacy of our guests and their wishes regarding being in photographs.
- Please remain on the paths or turf and refrain from entering beds. Do not disturb or remove plants, plant labels, or containers.
- Do not block entrances, pathways, or any outdoor areas for use by others in any way.
- Drone photography is restricted on the grounds.
- The garden reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas.
- From I65: take the William H. Natcher Parkway exit towards Owensboro, exit 20b. Go to Exit 9, US-231/ Morgantown Road. Turn right on Morgantown road.
- The Baker Arboretum and Downing Museum are located at 4801 Morgantown road. 1/2 mile west of the William H. Natcher Parkway. Enter on the left at the new entrance.
Map this location: Baker Arboretum and Downing Museum>> CAUTION --Maps send you to the exit. Turn in at the new entrance with the sign pictured above.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,