- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2014
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Health Services
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
The Fall 2013 Poker Walk will begin in front of the Preston Center at 11:45am. Check in for pre-registered participants will begin at 11:20am. No walkers will be permitted to start after 12:15pm. Participants will walk the 2 mile loop around campus picking up 5 different cards at set locations. Volunteers will be at each location to mark your card with your deck number. At the end of the walk, you will turn in your 5 cards and prizes will be given to the best hand.
Students may register as an individual or as a team.
1. Have one captian register your team under their student email
2. All 3 team members must be present at participant check in for the Poker Walk
3. Each team member will be given the same deck number but will be either A, B or C in addition to the deck # (ie, 131B)
TEAM MEMBERS CAN NOT SHARE CARDS TO MAKE ONE GOOD HAND.
4. If one team member has the best hand over all other participants, each team member will receive a prize
Come dressed in your Halloween costume and you may win our Best Costume prize! Please keep all costumes approprate for the event.