- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Health & Fitness Services
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
The Fall 2013 Poker Walk will begin in front of the Preston Center at 11:45am. Check in for pre-registered participants will begin at 11:20am. No walkers will be permitted to start after 12:15pm. Participants will walk the 2 mile loop around campus picking up 5 different cards at set locations. Volunteers will be at each location to mark your card with your deck number. At the end of the walk, you will turn in your 5 cards and prizes will be given to the best hand.
Students may register as an individual or as a team.
1. Have one captian register your team under their student email
2. All 3 team members must be present at participant check in for the Poker Walk
3. Each team member will be given the same deck number but will be either A, B or C in addition to the deck # (ie, 131B)
TEAM MEMBERS CAN NOT SHARE CARDS TO MAKE ONE GOOD HAND.
4. If one team member has the best hand over all other participants, each team member will receive a prize
Come dressed in your Halloween costume and you may win our Best Costume prize! Please keep all costumes approprate for the event.
Registration is no longer Active for this Program. If you think this is an error please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,