- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2014
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Health Services
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
An Occupational U
Occupational wellness allows an individual to prepare themselves for work which on will gain personal satisfaction and find enrichment in one's life through their work. The choice of your profession, career ambitions and personal performance are all components of your path's terrain to occupational wellness.
Here are questions to ask yourself about the process of your occupational wellness:
- Do I enjoy going to work most days?
- Do I have a manageable workload while at work?
- Do I feel that I can talk to my boss and co-workers if problems were to arise?
What are some ways to achieve your very own occupational wellness?
- Find out what motivates and interests you
- Learn how to balance leisure with work
- Understand you work and learning style
Helpful Services on Campus
- Academic Advising and Retention Center
- Career Services
|Sunday April 20th||Bodyweight Bootcamp||Health & Fitness Lab|
|Sunday April 20th||Cardio Challenge||Health & Fitness Lab|
|Sunday April 20th||Intramural Outdoor Volleyball||Intramural Sports Recreational Department|
|Sunday April 20th||M.O.M Challenge- Fitness Center Triathlon||Health & Fitness Lab|
|Monday April 21st||Bodyweight Bootcamp||Health & Fitness Lab|