- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Health & Fitness Services
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
How it Started
Funded by the J. Clifford Todd, Professor in Longevity & Healthful Living Fund, the Mission of the WellU® program is to unify student health promotion efforts at WKU. WellU® also fosters collaborative efforts within and between WKU divisions that promote healthy lifestyle behaviors among WKU students that contribute to student success.
What is WellU®?
WellU® is a program that is designed to help all students connect with programs and services that promote healthy habits and success in the classroom and life in general.
Did you know that health and wellness related issues are among the most common barriers
to student success in higher education? WKU provides a variety of health and wellness
related programs and services designed to help students succeed in school and life!
Given the number and variety of health & wellness related programs, and services on campus the WellU® student wellness program was developed to promote all these programs, and services on one site. Additionally, thanks to the J Clifford Todd Professorship in Longevity and Healthful Living Fund, and the College Heights Foundation, WellU® is able to provide over $15,000 in scholarships and prizes to students who participate in this free program every year!
Once you register, you are provided a personal webpage where you can track your participation, receive information about upcoming programs and events, access relevant health & wellness information, and register for events. All you need to do to access your personal webpage is log-in through the WellU® website using your WKU Net ID and password.
WellU® is a free program and is open to all full-time WKU students.
Note: To be classified as a full-time student, undergraduate students must be enrollment in at least 12 hours, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 9 hours of graduate course work.
- Registration is completed online, through the WellU® website.
- Your log-in ID is your WKU Net ID and your log-in password is your WKU Net ID password.
- You must complete the entire registration form to be registered for the program (It will take you 5 minutes).
- To verify your registration you will be sent a registration confirmation email on your WKU email account.
- If you have any problems with registration you may contact us via email at :email@example.com
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,