What is AMSi?
We are a program center from the Applied Research and Technology Program(ARTP). The Architectural & Manufacturing Sciences Institute (AMSi) provides faculty and students with the opportunity to partner with business, industry and the community.
AMSi offers professional design services, construction documentation production and computer-generated renderings and animations.
This variety of expertise allows the students of AMSi to apply the academic lessons of the classroom to real-world projects, further preparing them for their future careers.
Advantages of using AMSi's services:
- Offers professional design services, construction documentation production, and computer-generated rendering and animations.
- Allows the students to apply the academic lessons of the classroom to "real world" projects, further preparing them for their future careers.
- Gives students the experience of working in the field using some of the latest technology available.
- All student work is performed under licensed architect's (Neal Downing, AIA) direct supervision.
Goals of the Program:
- Support the economic development of south central Kentucky using faculty and student expertise.
- Provide students with practical experiences in their chosen career path.
- Customize services to specifically meet the architectural and manufacturing needs of our clients.
- Engage in workforce development.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,