Request more information about the
Working adults have different educational needs. WKU now offers three levels of graduate business preparation. You can select what you need to advance your business career!
On-demand course covering the 7 main areas of business. These “Foundation Modules” prepare anyone to move on to an MBA if s/he does not have a recent business degree. It provides a significant business preparation to any college graduate seeking a moderate amount of business education. No GMAT required.
Building upon the Modules, the student can take 4 additional MBA courses and receive a formal certificate in “Business Core Competencies”. Classes can be taken online and some are possible face-to-face. No GMAT required.
The MBA can build upon and use all the courses in the Certificate. However, the Certificate is not required for an MBA.
WKU offers 3 MBAs:
1) Online: Admission requires 500 GMAT & 2.75 GPA, (see all details at wku.edu/mba)
- Can be completed in one year (if entering in the fall) or take up to 5 years
2) Full time: Same admission requirements as Online
- One year on campus program starting online in the fall
3) Professional (PMBA): GMAT is WAIVED for those who qualify to participate PMBA! Submit your resume showing 5 years or more of managerial and/or professional experience when you apply!
Apply by May 15 and Enroll in the MBA Foundation Modules by June 15 and receive a $1,500 scholarship!