Mark Doggett, PhD
Doctorate at Colorado State University Interdisciplinary Studies with B.S. and M.S. degrees in Industrial Technology from California State University Fresno.
Scholarly interests are in the area of technology/engineering management practices, lean, theory of constraints, quality, and systems thinking. His research includes various decision-making and problem-solving strategies, and the development of distance learning approaches. His areas of expertise include leadership, process management, and manufacturing technology with over 20 years of experience in business and industry.
Twenty years of experience in higher education with thirteen years as a full-time educator. Twenty years of experience in business and industry including defense aerospace, food and beverage manufacturing, farm and irrigation products
Professional Membership & Professional Credentials
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- The Lean Institute (LEI)
- Certified Peer Reviewer, Quality Matters™
- Certified Senior Technology Manager (CSTM), Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Certified Senior Manufacturing Specialist (CSMS), Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,