AMS Departmental Advisory Board (DAB)The purpose of the DAB is to provide advice, counsel, and guidance with respect to the Architectural and Manufacturing Sciences Departmental Program’s
- Educational mission, goals, objectives, and measurable outcomes
- Desired characteristics/attributes of graduates
- Student recruitment and student and graduate placement
- Implementation and maintenance of a continuous improvement system
- Selection, design and update of academic programs
- Endowment/development program
- Opportunities for project- and practice-based learning
- Support systems, level of resources available.
The DAB is an active participant in the Architectural and Manufacturing Sciences Program faculty’s formal assessment of the progress towards meeting educational objectives and outcomes of the academic program.
The advisory board will meet at least once per academic year normally, the first Thursday in March. A fall meeting may be called and would normally be held on the Thursday of Homecoming week per WKU calendar.
President: Steve Gormley - Congleton-Hacker Co.
Vice President: Mark Perdue - KIRIU-USA
Past President: Kristy White - Kirby Building Systems
For more information on how to become involved with the DAB, please email AMS@WKU.EDU
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,