Since 2003, the ALIVE Center has maintained relationships with countless nonprofit and community leaders in the Bowling Green/Warren County. Our directory lists more than 300 different contacts for nonprofit and community organization in the county and region. Individuals can use the directory to get contact information, costs, and service descriptions for many of the agencies listed. If you would like your organization listed, feel free to complete the directory form and drop it by the Center, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 270-782-0922.
Nonprofit Directory Search
ALIVE Center Resources for Nonprofits
We can serve you by....
- Providing information on volunteer opportunities.
- Offering meeting space free-of-charge to nonprofits and WKU groups.
- Encouraging partnerships to address pressing community needs through the Campus & Community Network.
- Providing general information on community resources such as food, clothing, and material assistance.
- Sharing contacts for inquiries regarding health, education, recreation, housing monetary needs, and other services.
- Maintaining an online listing of nonprofit organizations and resources.
-Communicating regularly via email and social media.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,