Links to Organizations Related to Child Studies
- Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA)
- Southern Early Childhood Association (SECA)
- Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Healthy Families America (HFA)
- Health Access Nurturing Development Services (HANDS)
- National Head Start Association
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR)
Applied Health Sciences
1906 College Heights Blvd #11037
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1037
Family Home Visiting Certificate & MinorI've heard there is a Family Home Visiting Certificate?
- Yes! We have a Family Home Visiting Certificate! What does this mean? Just what it says!! This certificate is beneficial for anyone who will be conducting home visits within their employment position. For more information, contact Dr. Darbi Haynes-Lawrence or click here!
- The classes that make up this certificate are: FACS 395, FACS 494, FACS 497 and an elective decided upon between the student and Dr. Haynes-Lawrence.
We also have a Family Home Visiting Minor!!
- This minor is 21 hours.
- It is made up of these classes:
- FACS 191 Child Development
- FACS 294 Assessment of Young Children
- FACS 393 Play and Child Development
- FACS 395 Child and Family Stress
- FACS 494 Parenting Strategies
- FACS 496 Challenging Behaviors
- FACS 497 Family Home Visiting
- Contact Dr. Haynes-Lawrence for more information!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,