Apply now! We look forward to seeing you in our program!
Child Studies Curriculum
The format of courses (online or face-to-face) could change from semester to semester. Students should consult the schedule of classes each semester to determine the format of the course offerings.
For students enrolled in WKU Fall 2020 to present:
- HMD 211 Human Nutrition
- FACS 180 Foundations in FCS (Online Fall)
- FACS 191 Child Development (Face to face and online Fall and Spring; online Summer)
- FACS 193 Curriculum Development for Young Children (Online Spring)
- FACS 292 Diversity in Early Childhood Programs (Online Fall)
- FACS 294 Assessment in Young Children
- FACS 299 Administration of Early Childhood Programs
- FACS 310 Management of Family Resources
- FACS 311 Family Relations
- FACS 312 Ethics for Family Life (Online Spring)
- FACS 335 Infant/Toddler Development & Curriculum (Online Fall)
- FACS 336 Pre-K / Kindergarten Development & Curriculum (Online Spring)
- FACS 393 Play and Child Development (Online Fall)
- FACS 399 Implications of Research in FCS (Online Fall)
- FACS 493 Family Life Education (Online Spring)
- FACS 494 Parenting Strategies
- FACS 496 Challenging Behaviors (Online Fall)
- FACS 499 Family Policy Analysis (Online Spring)
Have general questions? Feel free to contact us at any time!