ZSEIFS 2015: South Africa
More Information Coming Soon!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 14 COB
PROGRAM DATES: Summer 2015, TBD
TOTAL PROGRAM FEE: $6000 (estimated)*
*All applicants must cost-share OIP funds at a 1:1 rate from university or grant based sources.
Those interested in participating in the 2015 ZSIEFS program should take some time to familiarize themselves with the following universities--particularly the programs/departments that align with your area of expertise.
Physical, Medical, and Dietary Considerations:
- Must be able to work long days;
- Must be able to walk a mile on moderately rough, hilly surface;
- Some roads are very curvy, if you are prone to motion sickness in a vehicle, you must manage it;
- Meat is an important part of many African cultures. We can accommodate vegetarian but not vegan alternatives. We cannot guarantee that your food has never been in contact with meat products, nuts, or nut products;
- We will not always be near quality medical facilities. If you have a condition that may require rapid medical attention, this is not the program for you.
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Barbee, Media Club South Africa
Photo Credit: Orange River Wine Cellars, Media Club South Africa
Photo Credit: Graeme Williams, Media Club South Africa
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,