I NEED A WEBSITE
- Policies & Procedures
- Sample Website Templates
- Request a Website
- OUCampus CMS Training
- Web Content Best Practices
WKU Website Redesign Project
The WKU.edu Website Redesign Project is underway. With the February 1, 2011 launch
of the main pages and some supplemental pages, the WKU Division of Public Affairs
in tandem with the WKU Division of Information Technology are working diligently to
prepare the rest of the WKU campus community for the conversion into the new OUCampus
enterprise content management system (CMS).
TIMELINE FOR CONVERSION (dates are approximate)
- FEBRUARY 2011: Launch WKU.edu Homepage, Public Landing Pages, CHHS Dean's Office, Division of Public Affairs
- MARCH 2011: Begin training for ACADEMIC UNITS after Spring Break holiday, dates available on the IT Training Calendar and private group sessions are available by contacting Jeff Jones in IT.
- MAY 2011: Begin training for ADMINISTRATIVE UNITS
- JULY 1, 2011: ALL ACADEMIC UNITS "GO LIVE"
- SEPT. 21, 2011: ALL ADMINISTRATIVE / REMAINING UNITS "GO LIVE"
- Q4 WKU Web Council Meeting - November 11, 2011 from 10 - 11 a.m. in DUC 340
These sessions will take place in a computer lab, so it is not necessary to bring your own laptop, although you may if you like. Please be sure to bring a thumb drive of photos or documents you would like to use on your site.
If you manage a website for your respective division and were unable to attend a group web content training session with the web council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
If you manage a website for your respective division and have not been previously added to the webmasters' listserv or the WKU Web Council, please join our mailing list and contact Corie Martin at email@example.com.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,