Snapshots of Service Photo Contest
In celebration of National Volunteer Week, show WKU how you make adifference in the lives of others with one photo. A description, less than 100 words, may accompany the photo.
- Individual submitting the photo must be a WKU student, faculty or staff member.
- The photo must be submitted no later than 12 PM on Wednesday, April 17th,
- Photos must be submitted in .jpeg format and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- If the photo contains people then a signed release from the individual(s) must accompany the photo.
- By submitting a photo, the submitter releases reproduction rights to the Student Activities Office at WKU. Reproduction will only be used for the Snapshots of Service Photo Contest purposes.
Photos will be displayed at National Volunteer Week events during the week of April 22nd - 26th. During these events, students, faculty, staff and guests can vote for their favorite photo. Votes will be tallied to determine a winner.
The winner of the photo contest will be announced on Friday, April 26th via the ALIVE Center and Student Activities social media.
For more information or questions, please contact Hunter Williams at email@example.com or 745-2484.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,