Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Veteran Affairs Financial Assistance

Change in Status (change in class enrollment)

If you add a class AFTER you have submitted your Certification Request Form for the semester, you need co complete the Change in Status form located at: .  The VA Office at WKU will automatically be notified if classes are dropped; however, in order to have additional classes certified, you need to complete this form.  For questions, please contact the VA Office at or call 270-745-3732.

Latest Headlines
VA Educational Benefits

If you want to apply for your GI Bill or Dependent VA education benefits, you need to contact the VA Office at WKU at 270-745-3732.

Certification Request Form

Don't forget to turn in your Certification Request Form AFTER you register for classes (more...)

Featured Articles

No Featured Articles for this category

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 9/25/14