Western Kentucky University

Veteran Affairs Financial Assistance

Change in Status (change in class enrollment)

If you add a class AFTER you have submitted your Certification Request Form for the semester, you need co complete the Change in Status form located at:  www.wku.edu/veteran/cis.php .  The VA Office at WKU will automatically be notified if classes are dropped; however, in order to have additional classes certified, you need to complete this form.  For questions, please contact the VA Office at va.questions@wku.edu or call 270-745-3732.

Latest Headlines
VA Educational Benefits

If you want to apply for your GI Bill or Dependent VA education benefits, you need to contact the VA Office at WKU at 270-745-3732.

Certification Request Form

Don't forget to turn in your Certification Request Form AFTER you register for classes (more...)

Featured Articles

No Featured Articles for this category

 Last Modified 7/19/13