- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Visitor Parking Policy
All WKU visitors requiring parking accommodations on campus. Any campus employee or student needing to advise visitors where to park.
Visitor or guest – Any individual parking on campus who is not a current WKU student, faculty member or staff member.
Permit Required Area– parking lots or structures which require a current parking permit. See “Evening Parking Policy” for permit requirements in the evening.
Enforcement hours – 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Evening enforcement hours – 4:30 PM – 11:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Non-reserved Parking Spaces-any standard parking space that is not metered or marked for special use.
General Permit Requirements
• In general, parking permits are required to park on campus during enforcement hours.
• See “Evening Parking Policy” for permit requirements in the evening.
One-day Visitor Permits
• One-day visitor permits are available at $2/day at the Parking and Transportation Services office.
o One-day visitor permits allow parking in all non-reserved parking spaces on campus.
• Free one-day visitor permits for the Kentucky Museum and Building Lot are available in the Welcome Center in the Kentucky Building on Kentucky Street.
o A free ADA shuttle is available upon request, during operating hours, contact the Welcome Center attendant to request a picked up.
o Topper Transit is avaliable to locations on the main campus.
• Free one-day visitor permits for the Campbell Lane Park and Ride Lot are available at the Parking and Transportation Services office. Free transit service is available to and from campus during operating hours.
Public Parking Areas
• Areas which do not require a parking permit and are open to the public are:
o Parking meters
Fee is 25¢/15 minutes.
Time limits and enforcement hours vary by location. See meter stickers for details.
o Sticker attached to meter post will indicate 45 minute, or 2 hour time maximum limit.
o Sticker attached to meter post will indicate if meter is enforced after 4:30pm.
o Diddle South Public Pay Lot
Fee is $1.50 first hour, 75¢ each additional 30 minutes; $10/day maximum fee.
Credit card required for payment.
o Master Card
Contractors and Vendors
• Temporary permits are available for $2/day at the Parking and Transportation Services office.
o Parking privileges vary according to customer and project details. See “Contractor Parking Policy” and “Vendor Parking Policy” for complete details.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,