- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Football Event Parking for Sat, 9/23
|Date: Thursday, September 21st, 2017||Return|
On Saturday, September 23rd, the WKU Hilltoppers will host the Ball State Cardinals with a 6PM kick-off! Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking and road closures will occur before game time.
Tailgating and Topper Walk
- Open parking lots throughout campus are available for tailgating. See the Tailgating Map for details.
- Tailgating areas open at 8:00 AM and close 30 minutes prior to start of the game.
- Topper Walk begins at 3:40 PM on Avenue of Champions.
Free Public Parking with Complementary Shuttle Service
- Free event parking with shuttle service is available in the University Blvd Lot (Lot A), Jones Jaggers Lot (Lot B, Disability parking), Creason Lot (Lot C), Russellville Rd West Lot (Lot D), Adams Street Lot (Lot E), Kentucky Street Lot (Lot F), and Alumni Square Garage (Lot G).
- Complementary shuttle service begins at 4 PM and runs continuously on three different routes. See Shuttle Routes Map.
- Service is suspended after kick-off and resumes at half-time until approximately 11 PM.
- All buses are equipped to provide ADA service.
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking is available in the Jones Jaggers Lot beginning at 8:00 AM. Complementary shuttle service begins at 4 PM.
- RV Parking will be provided in the Service Supply Lot on a first come, first served basis beginning at 6 PM Friday. Driving lanes must remain open at all times.
- Several parking lots near the stadium will be reserved for event parking. See the Tailgating Map for details.
Road Closings and Pick-ups & Drop-offs
- Avenue of Champions will close at 2 PM to event traffic only.
- While these roads are closed, please use Regents Ave or Minton Circle for pick-ups and drop-offs. Do not block traffic.
- WKU and Bowling Green Police will begin directing event traffic away from campus at the end of the 3rd Quarter.
For other event information, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation, and follow us on Twitter!
GENERAL GAME INFORMATION
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
Red Line Changes
Fall 2016 Semester
Bowling Green Shuttle
Discounted rate for WKU Faculty/Staff and Students
Same electronic form for all service requests!
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,