- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking Lot & Road Closings Football Game Sat, 9/23
|Date: Thursday, September 21st, 2017||Return|
On Saturday, September 23rd, the WKU Hilltoppers will host the Ball State Cardinals with a 6PM kick-off! Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking and road closures will occur before game time.
- The College Heights Blvd Lot and portions of South Lawn Lot will be reserved beginning at 4:30 PM Friday.
- Lots surrounding Diddle Arena (Diddle North, Diddle South, Diddle West), Smith Stadium, South Lawn Lot, Avenue of Champions, Smith West Lot, College Heights Blvd. Lot, and PS1 3rd Floor will be reserved for event parking beginning at 6 AM Saturday morning. All lots must be cleared by 7 AM.
- Other lots reserved for event parking starting at 6 AM Saturday are the Jones Jaggers, Service Supply, Russellville Rd Lots, a portion of Gated Regents Lot and Parking Structure 2.
- Avenue of Champions will close at 2:00 PM Saturday to event traffic only. It will open following the game.
During this large campus event, traffic will be heavy and parking will be difficult late in the day. Please be aware of parking lot and road closings and plan extra time to find available parking. We expect event parking and traffic to clear around 11 PM.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation. For other event information, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation.
GENERAL GAME INFORMATION
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
Red Line Changes
Fall 2016 Semester
Bowling Green Shuttle
Discounted rate for WKU Faculty/Staff and Students
Same electronic form for all service requests!
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,