- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Waitlists
- Permit Waitlist FAQs
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking Lot & Road Closings Football Game Sat, 9/23
|Date: Wednesday, September 20th, 2017||Return|
On Saturday, September 23rd, the WKU Hilltoppers will host the Ball State Cardinals with a 6PM kick-off! Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking and road closures will occur before game time.
- H3 Zone (PFT Lot): A section of PFT Lot closest to Normal Street (Housing zone H3) will be reserved for student tailgating. All vehicles must be relocated by 4:30 PM on Friday, September 22nd. Alternate parking is available in PFT Lot.
- H4 Zone (Avenue of Champions On Street Parking): The parking spaces on Avenue of Champions must be cleared by 7:00 AM on Saturday, September 23rd. Alternate parking is available in the Poland or Creason Lots.
- The McCormack Lot must be cleared by 7 AM Saturday.
- Any vehicles remaining in reserved areas will be fined $35 and relocated.
- Gated Regents Lot will be reserved Saturday. No overnight parking in the Gated Regents Lot.
- Avenue of Champions will close at 2:00 PM Saturday for event traffic only. No H4 permit holders will be allowed down Avenue of Champions while it is closed.
- The Valley, DSU, and Keen bus stops will be closed from 4 PM – 10 PM. The Green Line will re-route onto Normal Street heading down the Hill. Please use bus stops on Normal Drive for Saturday Green Line transit service.
Due to the expected congestion on campus during this large campus event, traffic will be heavy and parking will be difficult. This will affect all Housing lots, including PS1. If you must move your vehicle Saturday, please be aware of parking lot and road closings and plan extra time to find available parking. We expect event parking and traffic to clear around 11 PM.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation. For other event information, such as road closings, transit service changes, or event parking, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation.
GENERAL GAME INFORMATION
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
Red Line Changes
Fall 2016 Semester
Bowling Green Shuttle
Discounted rate for WKU Faculty/Staff and Students
Same electronic form for all service requests!
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,