- Overview for 2017-2018
- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Permit Wait Lists
- Pay/Appeal a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Departmental Service/Shuttle Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Faculty/Staff Permits On Sale Now!
|Date: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017||Return|
There is no increase in permit fees for the 2017-2018 Academic Year. Order your 2017-2018 parking permit online now by clicking HERE. Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize.
Highlights for the 2017-2018 academic year include:
- Expanded FS2 parking on Avenue of Champions.
- "AP" zones will be renamed "OZ" zones (Overflow Zone). OZ will provide overflow parking for Main Campus permits.
- FREE parking available at the Downtown Garage located at 8th Ave and College Street next to the Hot Rods Stadium. Park and Ride service provided by the Red Line every 10 minutes during peak service.
- Due to how Housing permits are managed, faculty/staff permits are not honored in Housing lots.
Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by Friday, August 18, 2017. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning mid-July. We will not mail to campus addresses. You may request for PTS to hold the permit for pick-up. New permits will be required August 16, 2017.
May 27th– June 2nd
LT Smith Stadium / Practice Field and Wetherby Lot
Monday, May 15th - Thursday, August 10th
Commuter and Housing
For Residents who have a Housing assignment
Order before June 30th to be eligible for a great prize!
Order before June 30th to be eligible to win a great prize.
Permit sales for 2017-18 will begin shortly.
Effective March 20th
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,