- Buy your Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Spring Break 2017 Parking & Transit
|Date: Friday, March 3rd, 2017||Return|
Intersession services will be in effect during Spring Break Week (March 13th to March 17th).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All current WKU permits honored).
- Any vehicle on campus left over Spring Break should be parked in PFT Lot.
- The following lots will close at dusk beginning Friday, March 10th:
- Campbell Lane Lot
- Normal St South Lot
- Russellville Rd West Lot
- A portion of South Campus Lot
- University Blvd Lot
- The following lots will have reduced lighting beginning Friday, March 10th:
- A portion of Adams St Lot
- Chestnut South Housing and AP Zones
- Lights will be left on in the following lots:
- All F/S lots
- All interior Housing lots
- Parking Structure 1
- Parking Structure 2
- Lights will turn back on in Campbell Lane Lot, Normal Lot, and South Campus Lot on Sunday, March 19th. Lights will be reactivated in Russellville Road West Lot and University Blvd Lot on Monday, March 20th.
- On-call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm - 8pm ONLY.
- Sunday Shuttle will not run on Sunday, March 12th. It will resume normal service on Sunday, March 19th.
Normal parking regulations resume on Sunday, March 19th at 4:30PM. Normal transit operations resume Sunday, March 19th at 2:00PM.
Friday, March 24th
March 24th - March 26th
Effective March 20th
March 13th - March 17th
Effective Wednesday, March 1st
Updates for Spring semester
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,