- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Lane Closures Next Week
|Date: Friday, August 1st, 2014||Return|
There will be several parking lot closures and road lane closures on campus next week.
- Parking on Avenue of Champions, College Heights Blvd and in South Lawn Lot will be closed the week of Aug. 4th for milling and repaving. Alternate parking is available in Parking Structures 1 & 2.
- Poland Lot will be closed the evening of Monday, Aug 4th through Thursday, Aug 5th, so that a new concrete entrance can be installed. Alternate parking is available in Creason Lot.
- College Heights Blvd and Avenue of Champions is scheduled to be milled and paved from Monday, Aug. 4th through Monday, Aug. 11th. The project will begin at the top of the hill and work towards University Blvd in phases. You can view the tentative schedule here. One lane will remain open at all times with flag men present.
- One lane will be closed on Normal Street at the Honors Building construction site on Monday, Aug. 4th. Flagmen will be present.
Minor delays can be expected. Please use caution when traveling on campus, particularly when walking near the affected areas.
All project schedules are weather dependent and are subject to change. For more information about the summer parking lot maintenance projects or schedules, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation. If you have specific questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com or call (270) 745-2361.
January 26th, 2015
Monday, January 5th to Friday, January 23rd
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,