- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Summer Construction Begins Sunday, June 15th
|Date: Wednesday, June 11th, 2014||Return|
The following lots will be closed for sealing and striping the week of June 15th – June 21st:
- CAMPBELL LANE LOT (lower entrance and the entire lot) will be closed on Sunday, June 15th.
- JONES JAGGERS LOT and CHERRY LOT will close on Monday, June 16th and Tuesday, June 17th. Any individual who normally parks in Cherry Lot that needs further assistance, please contact Dennis Cain at 745-2369.
- HUB LOT and the FRONT OF CAMPBELL LANE LOT will close on Wednesday, June 18th and Thursday, June 19th.
- GATED HILLTOP LOT and HONORS LOT will close on Saturday, June 21st and Sunday, June 22nd.
All project schedules are weather dependent and are subject to change. For more information about the summer parking lot maintenance projects or schedules, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation. If you have specific questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com or call (270) 745-2361.
Call 270-745-2361 or assistance.
Add Your Name to the Wait List
Vehicles must be moved by 3 PM Sunday
Same electronic form for all service requests!
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.