- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking for Tuesday Night Classes
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return|
Due to the football game, parking for evening classes will be disrupted near the stadium. Parking will be available in the following locations:
- A limited number of spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis in PS1 and Gated Regents for permit holders beginning at 4:30PM.
- Creason Lot will be available, but expect crowds for the game. Please note, the White Line and Green Line bus stop will be moved to the bus stop on Creason Drive at the entrance to the lot.
- South Chestnut will be available, but expect crowds for the game.
- North Chestnut and the Center Street Gravel Lots will largely be unaffected by football traffic.
Please plan to arrive early to allow time to locate parking for class. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation. For more information, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 5th - 6th
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,