- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Tuesday Night Football Event Parking
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return|
WKU Football will play Louisiana-Lafayette on Tuesday, October 15, 2013. Kick-off is at 7:00 p.m. with tailgating festivities beginning at 4:00 PM. Tailgating areas close 30 minutes prior to start of the game. For a detailed tailgating map, please click HERE.
- The Housing section of Avenue of Champions will close at 7:00 AM. This section must be cleared by 12:00 Noon Tuesday.
- Diddle West, Diddle South, Diddle North, South Lawn and the Premium section of Avenue of Champions will close to incoming traffic at 2:00 PM and must be cleared by 3:30 PM.
- Parking Structures 1 and 2 will close to incoming traffic beginning at 2:00 PM.
- Russellville Road Lot and Service Supply Lot will close to incoming traffic at 2:00 PM. Commercial delivery traffic will be allowed in.
- McCormack Lot and Heat Plant Meters will be reserved at 12:00 PM and must be cleared by 3:30 PM.
- Jones Jaggers Lot will close at 3:30 PM.
- Nick Denes and Smith West Lots will close at 2:00 PM.
- A portion of the Gated Regents Lot will be reserved beginning at 2:00 PM as spaces become available. After 4:30 PM, remaining parking will be available on a first come, first served basis for evening classes. A WKU permit will be required.
- Public parking will be available in the Alumni Square Garage for $5/vehicle.
- Shuttle service will be provided by InShuttle approximately every 10 minutes from the garage to Diddle Arena beginning at 5:00 p.m. through the conclusion of the event.
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking is provided in the Jones Jaggers Lot beginning at 4:00 PM. Disability Shuttle Service will be provided by Topper Transit beginning at 5:00 pm and will continue through the conclusion of the event.
- RV Parking will be provided in the Service Supply Lot on a first come, first served basis beginning at 4:00 PM.
Road Closings and Traffic Control
In addition, roads will close prior to the game and post-game event traffic will be controlled by police officers at key intersections.
- Beginning at 4:30 PM, Avenue of Champions will be closed at College Heights Blvd. Access will be restricted to event permit holders.
- Beginning at 5:30 PM, College Heights Boulevard will be closed between Colonnade Drive and University Blvd. Access will be restricted to event permit holders.
- Following the game, while event traffic is exiting campus, traffic will not be allowed onto campus. Traffic will be controlled at the following intersections:
- University Blvd and 31W
- University Blvd and Normal Street
- University Blvd and Russellville Rd
- University Blvd and Parking Structure 2
- University Blvd and Parking Structure 1
- University Blvd and Old Morgantown Road
- Russellville Road and Morgantown Road
To see a map of the reserved parking lots and road closings, click HERE. As we implement the event parking and traffic control plan, your cooperation is appreciated. For a post-event traffic map, click HERE.
December 5th - 6th
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,