- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit During Fall Break
|Date: Monday, September 30th, 2013||Return|
It’s hard to believe but it’s time for Fall Break already! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- As part of an energy savings initiative, lights will be turned off in underutilzied lots. These are:
- Center Street Lot
- Chestnut Street North Lot
- Chestnut Street South Lot
- University Blvd. Lot
If you are leaving your vehicle on campus overnight, please utilize a lot that will remain open overnight.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Thursday, October 3rd – Sunday, October 6th. Click HERE to view Intersession Map.
- All F/S lots will be enforced as usual.
- All parking meters will be enforced.
- Tier 2 Disability permits will be honored in any campus disability space.
- Housing & Commuter lots become All Permit Zones.
- PS2 will be open to any current WKU permit holder.
Topper Transit Schedule:
- No regular Topper Transit service on Thursday and Friday. The late night Purple Line is suspended during Fall Break as well.
- Shopping Shuttle will only operate on Sat. with runs beginning on the hour 4pm through 7pm.
Please contact us at 270-745-2361 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Thursday, October 2nd - Sunday, October 5th
Parking and Shuttle Information for Event
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,