- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Road Closings Saturday, April 13th
|Date: Friday, April 12th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Two road races will affect access to campus Saturday morning, April 13th. Please allow extra time to reach your destination. The following roads will be affected:
- A portion of College Heights Blvd will be closed from approximately 6:45AM - 7:05AM.
- Hilltop Drive, Colonnade Drive, and Faculty House Drive will be closed from approximately 6:30 AM until 7:30 AM
- Kentucky Street, University Blvd and the lower portion of Normal Street will be closed from 8:00 AM until 9:00AM.
- Regents Ave and Chestnut Street will be closed from approximately 8:15AM to 9:15AM.
The timing of actual road closings will be dependent upon the race pace. The inaugural Hilltopper 5K will be from 7:00AM - 7:45AM. The Kelly Autism Run will be from 8:00AM to 9:00AM. During the Kelly Autism Run, traffic will not be allowed on the course. However, traffic will be allowed to cross the course at select intersections when it is safe to do so. These intersections are:
13th Avenue and Kentucky Street
Alumni Avenue and Kentucky Street (to access the Kentucky St Lot) 14th Avenue and Chestnut Street
Click here for a map:
July 28th - Aug 1st
Construction of new bikeway / walkway
July 25th - July 28th
Gated Regents will reopen 7/30. Two-way traffic on Minton Cir.
Add Your Name to the Wait List
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.