- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Road Closings Saturday, April 13th
|Date: Friday, April 12th, 2013||Return|
Two road races will affect access to campus Saturday morning, April 13th. Please allow extra time to reach your destination. The following roads will be affected:
- A portion of College Heights Blvd will be closed from approximately 6:45AM - 7:05AM.
- Hilltop Drive, Colonnade Drive, and Faculty House Drive will be closed from approximately 6:30 AM until 7:30 AM
- Kentucky Street, University Blvd and the lower portion of Normal Street will be closed from 8:00 AM until 9:00AM.
- Regents Ave and Chestnut Street will be closed from approximately 8:15AM to 9:15AM.
The timing of actual road closings will be dependent upon the race pace. The inaugural Hilltopper 5K will be from 7:00AM - 7:45AM. The Kelly Autism Run will be from 8:00AM to 9:00AM. During the Kelly Autism Run, traffic will not be allowed on the course. However, traffic will be allowed to cross the course at select intersections when it is safe to do so. These intersections are:
13th Avenue and Kentucky Street
Alumni Avenue and Kentucky Street (to access the Kentucky St Lot) 14th Avenue and Chestnut Street
Click here for a map:
WKU football takes on UAB at home on Saturday, October 4, 2014.
Thursday, October 2nd - Sunday, October 5th
Parking and Shuttle Information for Event
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,