- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Finals Week Transit and Parking Services Announcement
|Date: Thursday, December 6th, 2012||Return to Archive|
Topper Transit Service Schedule for Finals Week (12/10/2012 – 12/14/2012)
- White Line will operate on a 15-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Red Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Blue Line, Green Line, Yellow Line, and Purple Line will operate on their normal schedules.
Parking Changes during Finals Week (12/10/2012 – 12/14/2012)
Due to reduced transit service during Finals Week, all Campbell Lane parking permits will be honored in All Student lots (Housing and Commuter). All current student WKU permits will be honored in All Student lots (Housing and Commuter) and All Permit lots.
All Permit lots Include:
- Creason lot
- Russellville Road lot
- A portion of Service Supply lot
- Adam Street lot
- SLF Gravel lot
- Center Street lot
All Faculty/Staff lots and meters will be enforced as usual.
For more information on Parking and Transit Services, please visit the PTS website at: http://www.wku.edu/transportation.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.