- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Intersession Parking and Transit Services (click here for more)
|Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2012||Return|
Parking and Transit
Intersession services will be in effect for the Summer.
May 14 to August 26
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots are enforced as usual.
- Parking meters are enforced as usual.
- Limited Topper Transit service from June 4th to August 26th.
- White Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday – Thursday); Friday service: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- ADA shuttle service - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 5th - 6th
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,